Garelli Hybrid XO E
XÒ E hybrid scooter, a move towards helping the environment
Garelli also focuses on environmental issues.
Development of an eco engine is at an advanced stage and which will mean that the XÒ models and possibly others in the range can be equipped with an electric/hybrid engine.
This will provide an answer to growing environmental demands without affecting the enjoyment of travelling on two wheels.
A special area of the Garelli stand has been set aside in order to present the progress of this important project as demonstration of its feasibility.
Brushless DC motor (BLDC) fitted in the original crankshaft casing, modifying the crankcase / drive pulley.
- Digital ignition housed in the cylinder assembly casing.
- Lithium-ion polymer (Li-poly) batteries, situated under the footrest floor behind the front shield.
- Battery charger assembled on the fuel tank casing.
- Electrical parts collocated in the various available spaces except for the helmet compartment.
- A single side crankcase with a final transmission shaft.
XÒ E DATA SHEET
Engine: Permanent magnet brushless DC motor
- Max Power 6 kW at 6000 rpm
- Max Torque 10nm
- Voltage 108 Vdc
- Power 55 amp
- Weight 13 kg
- Battery 30 cell lithium-ion polymer ( Li-poly), 3.7V, 20 amp, 2200W battery
- Weight 14kg
- Battery charger Power 600W Charging time 4 hours approx.
- Transmission CVT without centrifugal clutch
- Speed 80km/h
- Range Electric 70 km
- Hybrid 95 km
- Energy recovery during braking
- Total weight 131 kg