Five Minutes in Focus - Scooter
Bolwell Mio 100 Video
We talk to Bolwell Scoota about the stylish and affordable Mio 100.
5 Minutes in Focus - Scooter is a segment we will be running on a regular basis here at Scootersales.com.au.
Covering different models and giving a direct insite into what that scooter is all about.
We hope to create a library that is informative and useful for those in the market.
Even if you are not in the market Five Minutes in Focus - Scooter will keep you up to date with the latest models.
We don’t test the scooters or rate them, you need to read the magazine for that, but we will give you an overview of a scooter, it's features and it's benefits.
This month we look at the Bolwell Mio 100 cc scooter. Stylish and retro it is unique in this segment where there is not a great deal of competition.
The Mio is priced at $3690 + ORC and comes with a colour matched topbox and chrome rack as standard.
See more specifications from Bolwell Scoota below…….
Our fabulous new 100cc 4-stroke scoota is here! “Mio gives you the best of old and new either in a city get-about or urban commuter. Who wouldn’t adore Mio?”
- Engine – 101cc Forced Air Cooled 4-Stroke
- Length x Width x Height – 1710 x 700 x 1020mm
- Seat Height – 740mm
- Dry Weight – 88kg
- Fuel Capacity – 4.8 litres
- Wheels – 10 Inch
- Front Brake – 160mm Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rear Brake – 110mm Drum Brake
- Front disc brake
- Multifunction ignition key switch
- Electric start and fully automatic transmission
- Catalytic convertor fitted as standard
- Emergency on/off switch located within easy reach
- Steering lock with safety shutter
- Side and centre stands
- Oil level and oil change warning indicator
- Lockable large luggage compartment under seat
- Anti-theft switch
- Retro styling
Want to know where to get one from? CLICK HERE
For further information like the video say’s go to www.scoota.com.au that’s scooter with an A!
You can chat about this Video in the Scooter Forum. Why not share your feelings after viewing the video!