Bolwell SYM Mio 100cc WITH RWC ready to drive away.
This scooter is easy to ride, great fun, and amazingly economical and
practical. Being four-stroke, it's easy to maintain, takes petrol from
any servo, and doesn't sound too much like a lawnmower!! It will cruise
comfortably at about 70km/h all day long...
It's in very good condition and has never let me down!
Includes a top box which is colour-matched to the scooter and really adds to your storage space!
This would be an ideal bike for a learner or someone who is after a very
cheap, reliable, and efficient way of getting around town.
· Bolwell Mio 100cc scooter
· 2007 model with 7 months rego
· Only 11,000km
· Routinely serviced
· A full tank of petrol will only cost you $4.00!
· Mint green, retro styled – very zippy
· Capable of carrying a pillion passenger
· Plenty of storage with top-box, under seat compartment and bag hook
· Multifunction ignition key switch
· Electric start and fully automatic transmission
· Emergency on/off switch located within easy reach
· Steering lock with safety shutter
· Side and centre stands
· Oil level and oil change warning indicator
· Lockable large luggage compartment under seat
· Anti-theft switch